Career Opportunities – AVON Products Mfg. Inc.
August 31, 2007
From an HR Mgr friend!
We have always been the number one beauty company for the past 20 years in the Philippines and have been a leader in the direct selling business for over 100 years around the world.A promise of a beautiful tomorrow starts today, come join our team and be part of a world leader.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYSTS / PROGRAMMERS (Southern Tagalog – Laguna) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for translating technical specifications into program design and for the construction phase of SDLC, particularly on coding and testing.
- Analyze existing business environment and recommend improvements, and assist system users in defining and documenting user requirements.
- Develop system process and data models based on documented business requirements for inclusion into the System Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Provide development and programming support to prototyping or Conference Room Pilot activities.
- Translate detailed process, data, and event models into programming specifications, in accordance with business requirements and technology standards.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure that project deliverables are responsive to user requirements, and that overall technical quality of the project conforms to the ITS architecture and standards.
- Develop and execute unit, system, integration, and performance test plans; resolve issues as they arise.
- Provide 2nd – level technical application support to the various rollout teams (if multi- site rollout is necessary) and 2nd level technical support to the ITS Helpdesk as necessary.
- Executing and managing the technical effort to develop an integrated business solution a good combination of technology, business, and software design and development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent programming skills and techniques.
- Must have at least 2 years professional experience in business process analysis, project management, requirements management and process improvement
- Must have at least 3 years handson experience in applications development
- Preferably with 5 years work experience with fast-paced consumer goods manufacturing company
- VB.Net programming knowledge, experience in AS/400 and RPG/400 is an advantage
- Highly analytical, meticulous and detail-oriented
- Highly results, customer and end-user oriented
- With above average oral and written communication skills.
These positions are for full-time, regular employment to be based in APMI Plant in Calamba, Laguna