ZetroCity is looking for a FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER
July 2, 2008
• Creates functional and attractive websites
• Designs banners, logos, and other images for website use
• Develops ready-to-use website and email templates
• Works with clients during design consultation periods
• Creates attractive graphics, design and layout for online and print
• Provides “look and feel” for web products and web sites
• Creates “branding” materials to establish company identity
• Provides templates to ensure that materials have consistent format
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in
Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative
Multimedia, Fine Arts or equivalent.
• Proficiency in HTML (preferably hand coded) and CSS
• Can use Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Dreamweaver
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Can work well with clients when the situation requires it
• Knowledge of Flash and DHTML is a plus
• Highly-disciplined, deeply-motivated, creative, and can work under
• Required language(s): English.
• Have fast computer and internet connection
Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com.
This is urgent hiring. Will be hired within the week or the next day when interviewed.