August TM Jobs post
September 6, 2009
August TM Jobs
1. Interested in working with ADB as a Multimedia Officer?
2. Dine Asia Guide Magazine is looking for a layout artist for print and web developer at the same time, should be willing to start as soon as possible. They can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Looking for Companies/Offices/ Agencies to field our BS Information Technology Graduating Class. We have 70 of them by November. Most likely 540 hours of OJT hours are required in the field (with or without renumeration) .
Our students are equipped with knowledge and skills in Networking, PC Troubleshooting, DBMS, SAD, Web Design…etc
Christopher V. Valera
Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State Universiy
Mid La Union Campus
City of San Fernando
Tel: 888-31-91 and 242-48-49
4. Listed below are the requirements for PHP Developer:
Must be a HIGHLY SKILLED PHP 5 / MySQL 5 .
At least 3 years experience in PHP/MySQL development.
PHP-based MVC framework (Joomla, CakePhp or Code Igniter) working experience is required.
Must have strong understanding of Agile development practices and .
Exposure in E-commerce, Marketing, Social Networking, and Game Development Experience is preferred.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Can travel to Malaysia (2-4 weeks).
Excellent verbal and written English skills.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City (CBD).
Full-Time positions available. This is a day job.
5. Our company is in need of WEB and Graphic artist that is very efficient in Corel Draw,and , Flash macromedia, web design, html, Dreamwaever or similar.
Please send resume with picture to our office via email@example.com.