TM Job: Content Management Staff
October 14, 2009
Repost from egroup:
Urgent need of a Content Admin Assistant (contractual) with the following requirements:
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide marketing communications support for the CMS Team tasked to build, develop, manage, update and maintain content for Amway’s e-commerce and corporate web site (A2U). Specifically, the successful candidate will be heavily involved as user of a web base solution in coordinating, publishing, distributing and migrating text, brand/product images and contents on the web site using a digital interface platform.
– Knowledge of the Internet, HTML coding and Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
– Computer literate
– Must be a good team player with leadership ability
– Dedicated and willing to work long hours
– Knowledge of graphics editing and imaging a plus
Interested parties may email their CVs to Ms Bojie V. De Leon through firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02)8148181 ext 3012 for inquiries.